Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

my fox image

{I am going to try and put a few of my hand-drawn images in jpeg form on my blog occasionally, all I ask is that you please link any creations back to me, for credit of image}....and I would love to see what you make with them. :-)
Here's what I made---my image is below:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
(Hobbies)--mine is using my own drawing :) the opt. twist is/one layer, and I didn't do that.


(Banners)...mine has "enjoy your day"




5 comments:

  1. Very cute images and sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Banner’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make cards! Your hand-drawn images look super! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--you are so good at your hobby. Your drawings are fantastic--so professional looking. You don't ever have to buy stamps. Thanks so much for sharing your hobby and playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Your drawings are wonderful and thanks for sharing them with us. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "A Banner Year" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card you've created and you hand drawn image is incredible! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters and we hope to see more of your creations again! Hugs DT Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete