Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ckc and ccc

I am entering the Christmas Kickstart Challenge  (build a winter wonderland scene)...I used my cute little bear and girl hugging stamp (WPLUS9 design) in a little winter snow scene I created. :) I am also entering the challenge Christmas Craft Creations, (use a stamp)....so much good inspiration on both of these challenge blogs....I used water color pencils and my copics to color everything in, and heat embossed the little "sending warm holiday hugs" ...



4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic use of non traditional Christmas colours! Love all the layers and patterns too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your scene is gorgeous and just like Jane I love that you used non-traditional colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card and you have mixed-n-matched all of the components perfectly! Great coloration on the stamped image!!Thanks so much for joining us for our inaugural challenge at Christmas Craft Creations! Hope to see more of your work in upcoming challenges!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete