Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

holiday greetings

I am using one of my favorite holiday stamp sets from My Favorite Things for my holiday card,  I also used some old paper from K&Co.   I love using soft colors for holiday cards so I had some fun challenges to enter.  I am entering my card in Sketch Saturday, (as I followed their sketch pattern) and Christmas Craft Creations (use a stamp), Christmas Crafts All Year Round (use pastel colors),  and Winter Wonderland (your favorite color combo).  Here's my take and Sketch Saturday's sketch....


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I like cute bear! Thanks for joining us in CCAYR challenge. Hope you will participate in our next challenge. Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - a cure character and a great card layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete