Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

twofer circle bubbles


I am entering the Twofer challenge (Circles/Bubbles)....I made two seperate cards with the same circle stamp, one for my upcoming anniversary 💕😊 and a moving birthday card.  I used Lawn Fawn's Magic Iris die cut to complete this card. It's super fun to use.  I also used Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel Sentiments (for both cards).  They are sweet.  For the cloud and rainbow I used My Favorite Things Straight Up Rainbow Die Cuts.  My papers are just "extra pieces" that I have in a giant tub, so I cannot remember the "makers". 😉
Here's my cards:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming 25th anniversary! What a wonderful milestone! The card you've made for your husband is so sweet; it's bright, happy, and the sentiments are perfect! Love that little smiley face in the center of your circle, too. And what a darling birthday card! Love the action of this one...hmmmm...might have to do a little shopping myself, lol!! Great fox image, and I love the starry night background paper, too. Two great cards! Thank you for joining us at The Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so colorful and fun, Sharon! Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! Hubby will love his festive card declaring your endless love! And your interactive birthday card is amazing! So dang delightful!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #28! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete